This $300.00 deposit is fully refundable up until the minimum number of participants is met, when the program will move forward. Please read the information below.
NOTE: This is not a "Premier" Program and you must be part of the culture of Wagner Soccer to participate. There are no tryouts and you must understand that our vision of building a soccer community is based on shared values/methodology, which are part of the developmental process instilled.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
In conjunction with our soccer school, the Ambassador Team Program will provide a fully-immersive soccer experience which includes game-play opportunities (formal and informal), training opportunities, alternative training and playing opportunities (futsal, pick-up soccer), all within the Wagner Soccer culture.
- We anticipate game opportunites starting in November.
- We anticipate opportunities for participants, ages 9 - 18 (9-12 and 13+).
- Wagner Soccer anticipates bringing this program to participate with other like-minded programs, in Rochester, Western New York, Florida, Natal (Brazil), and other opportunities that participant families would like to go to.
- Participants must train at minimum 1x/week from November through April to be able to play in games.
- Tournaments and games will continue through July, if there is interest and enough practice participation.
2022/2023 Ambassador Team Program
The program for 2022/2023 will be more immersive in the opportunities for our community to participate in game-playing, within our community and with outside organizations, clubs and tournaments. There are a number of advantages to participating on an Ambassador Team for this coming season.
- Shared Methodology: All training will be under the tutelage of our soccer school. What this means is that all participants will have an understanding of what is expected on the field, as well as the behaviors required to participate.
- Shared Values: All participants in the Team Program will share the same core values of the Wagner Soccer Academy. It is a requirement to be considered to participate.
- Program Flexibility: The Ambassador Teams allow for players to participate in other, outside programs, if desired. The program also allows for players to pick and choose the experiences that they would like to participate in.
- Cooperative Coaching: Coaches within the Ambassador Team program work together to develop a consistent training and playing experience. Participants will have the advantage of unsurpassed coaching experience from coaches who embrace and reinforce the methodology and culture.
Administration: There will be a $600.00 administration fee for this program. This fee includes the organization of the experiential program to include games, scrimmages, training sessions, tournaments, and any other type of program/event that this group would like to participate in.
• All prices include head coaching fees and training fees.
• Any extra fees for games, such as rental space and league/tournament fees are not included.
• Any travel expenses for experiences are not included.
• Travel expenses for coaches to attend out of town programs are not included.
* Formal Uniforms and Equipment (backpacks, etc.) are not included. Training shirt is included.
This deposit of $300.00 will reserve a spot and will help the coaches better plan for this program. Once deposits are in, meetings will take place to go over the type of game/group experiences participants are interested in
Practice Days (November - April):
Ages 9 - 12 (Saturdays/Mondays/Tuesdays), Irondequoit Sports Center (TBD)
Ages 9 - 12, Sundays, Regional Sports Center (3:00pm - 4:00pm)
Ages 9 - 12, Sundays, Irondequoit Sports Center (5:00pm - 6:00pm)
Ages 13 - 18, Sundays, Irondequoit Sports Center (5:00pm - 6:30pm)
Ages 13 - 18, Thursdays, Regional Sports Center (7:30pm - 9:00pm)
This program will be priced as an Academy, with additional services added on. What that means is that the cost to train will be similar to what it was for 2021/2022. For the Sunday and Thursday programs, the cost was as follows:
November – April Training (Must attend 1x/week at minimum)
Sundays: $750.00 (24 sessions) - Ages 13+
Sundays: $650.00 (24 sessions) - Ages 9 - 12
Thursdays: $750.00 (24 sessions) - Ages 13+
Mondays/Tuesdays/Saturdays: TBD - Ages 9 - 12
Depending on interest, there will be a third session through the winter. Location of the practice will factor into the cost. This could be the 1x/week minimum.
If you register for 2 or more classes per week there is a 10% discount.
May – July Training (Must attend 1x/week at minimum)
Sundays and one additional day (TBD): $300.00 (Bishop Kearney High School/Regional Sports Center/Irondequoit Sports Center)
Note: To participate in the Ambassador team program, you need to attend at minimum of 1x/week through the spring